Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you've been waiting for...
3 months ago
– Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 01:45:41 AM
Since Rick has left the lunatics running the Asylum, we've decided to throw caution, and a few other questionable things, to the wind and let you all know that: You've unlocked all 12 "Run Away" cards! Now we're aiming for the final $100k stretch goal and then...THE ANTI STRETCH GOALS!! Make sure you're telling all your friends and foes about this campaign on all your social media outlets because while we're still moving forward, we could always use a bit more monies :)
Speaking of more monies: We're letting Jesse tell you about his secret add on, and boy is it a real scream!
Now I know you all have questions and I'm here to help answer them. For instance, please see this helpful graphic below.
Still uncertain on what all of this means? Of course you are, my sweet summer children. Okay, once more for the people in the back:
1. The Cultist add-on is $15 and is limited to a run of between 500-1000. That means that if only 499 people add this, we will not be making it. It also means that if 1,001 people order it, there's going to be one unhappy backer. And that backer is named Patrick. Because he sucks.
2. The Cultist add-on contains the following:
- a mask to place over the horrific visage of Count Rath.
- a speciality Cultist inspired fate board
- a new box to hold all the standard items that come with the existing tiers of House of Rath (along with the new mask and fate board) with new box art.
3. This box and its Limited Edition art will be replacing the standard box art for House of Rath and you DO NOT have the option of getting both the standard box art and the Cultist box art with this add-on.
4. No, the Cultist mask will not be available for separate purchase later on.
5. No, the Limited Edition Cultist box art will not be available for separate purchase later on.
6. Yes, this is rather mean of us to make you choose when you are all such Greedy Bastards, but that's life innit?
7. Social stretch goals are in the works and coming to your screens soon.
Any who, that's all the news that's fit to print. Make sure you stop by www.certifiablestudios.com/store and see the great shirts/mugs/games/etc we have to offer you at reasonable prices!
Wash your damn hands and don't forget to love each other.
More Run Away Cards and maybe we do need Nate...
3 months ago
– Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 10:28:31 PM
Well... we tried to film an update for y'all
A lovely couple decided to grace us with their presence on their way to honeymoon bliss!
Also, our own Miles Keystone III got his first piece of fan mail!
And as an added bonus...
Stay safe this weekend and wash your damn hands!!
3 months ago
– Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 02:56:22 PM
It's been a busy week and y'all just keep helping us break those stretch goal locks! We've still got a couple more to go and plenty of videos coming your way, but we thought we'd give you a little video update today and since Nate is out of town for the week Jesse thought "how tough could one update video be?"
As for what you've just unlocked: It's simply an envelope to store your adoption papers when not in use. Some say it's even better than a rubber band! Congrats, you've unlocked paper!=. Woot Woot!!
Thanks for coming along on this orphan endangering ride with us!
4 months ago
– Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 03:14:54 PM
WASTE OF TIME WARNING *For those of you that have slow internet speed or actually have a life, feel free to move along now. This update has no useful value to you or the orphans. In fact, other than kissing our backer's backside for sending the spoiled brats at Certifiable more stuff, there really isn't anything I need to reiterate in text. Well, except for some "mystery pledge level, Jesse is insisting on, so I guess that's really going to be a thing now. But who the hell knows what that could be?! So...Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend.*
It's Friday, everyone! And you know what that means, right? Seriously...we could use your help answering that one, because we aren't exactly sure.
One thing we are sure about is we have amazing backers. And don't worry, Rick isn't the least bit envious he isn't on the receiving end of your attention and love. It's the only thing keeping his pants from being any tighter than they are!
Lastly...and most unfortunately, Key has been paying attention to your comments and insists to share more of his poetic brilliance...or yours. I guess it depends on who you ask. Who even cares at this point? It's Key.
Have a great weekend!
- the team at Certifiable
Yes! No! Maybe?
4 months ago
– Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 12:28:00 AM
We hope you've had a great week so far. It's been busy here, and we're really excited about hitting our first two Sugar Goats (stretch goals). We have lots more to come...we hope. Of course, that may be way more optimistic than a campaign like this deserves, so...never mind.
To reiterate for those of you still wondering if you need the Last Winter expansion: It really comes down to preference. If you were a Greedy Bastard backer in the first campaign, you have everything already with the exception of the Hollow Days foil pack. And for those of you that are only interested in a booster or two from the last campaign, those will be available during the pledge manager as well. But...you still may be interested in the glow-in-the-dark Benny, Hollow Days Cul-De-Sac, and some alternate artwork. So, again, it's really just up to you.
You can also get a more thorough explanation of the Last Winter contents here!
If you haven't been visiting the comments Cove lately, you may have missed that everyone has become rather poetic as Count Rath is clearly brainwashing our backers. Even Key is getting in on the fun...
The campaign page is ever changing as we hit certain goals and add reviews. Man vs Meeple did a live playthrough for House of Rath yesterday, and it's posted on the page among others. So check it out. Then again, maybe we don't want you to go to the campaign page after all. I mean, that is where the "cancel my pledge" button is. So...here are the SG reveals you may have missed. Feel free to stay right here.
A NEW WAY TO RUN AWAY!
WE'VE GOT WOOD!
More to come?
- The team at Certifiable